Wincor Pool Systems is Proud to Introduce The AquaCOR Pool Automation System. We are currently developing the AquaCOR pool automation system for residential pools.
Some of the AquaCOR capabilities are:
- Full automation of pumps, cleaners, heaters, solar systems, actuator valves, lights and a whole lot more
- Control via Phone/Tablet/Web to allow for full remote control via Internet or local control via WiFi
- Temperature sensors and flow sensors
- Remote Customer Service and System Setup available
- Defined scenes that can be run at a set time, sunrise, sunset, or an offset of time e.g. turn light on rotating colors at sunset and run for 5 hours
- Email alerts on set conditions, such as if a pump is on, but no water flow is registering (system will also turn pump off to protect it)
- Freeze detection to automatically circulate water if temperature gets below set point
- Lower price point then comparable systems
- Full expansion module system allowing mix and match of up to 6 expansion modules:
- Controllers for salt water chlorine generator
- Additional relays and/or valves to allow control of more items
- Additional expansion modules planned
- Patent Pending – we have filed for a US patent
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA
- Our salt water controller (via expansion ports) will work with and control cells from other several manufactures.
Join our email list for additional information on AquaCOR!